Your new workplace
Compressor Technique Information Services (CT-IS) is responsible for information systems within the Compressor Technique business area of Atlas Copco. We implement digital platforms and digital solutions for our customers, our suppliers, but of course also to optimize and automate our internal processes within the company.
As we have a global scope for the complete business area, we aim for business process alignment to maximize synergies.
We are mainly based in Belgium, with teams in the US, India and China.
In the software tools team we are looking for a software developer to strengthen our team. In our team we develop software tools for measurement, analysis and simulation of complex machine installations and central controller systems. Our software is being used worldwide by our internal sales and service organization as well as by external partners. We will develop a new generation of these tools with new requirements including new complex machine behavior, quality, modularity and maintainability.
- You will write clean, testable code on various parts of our new software, both front- and backend.
- You will be responsible for taking our current tools (developed in C# and DevExpress) to the next level in new modern technologies and frameworks. This could either be desktop or web based.
- You will cost efficiently analyze, develop and deliver projects according to the agile philosophy.
- You will work together in a team. You will participate in testing and maintenance of the software we will develop. You will do peer reviewing of code and write automated testing scripts.
Skills and experience
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, civil or industrial engineering or a related field.
- You have experience in the development of engineering software.
- You have experience with programming languages such as C++ , C#, Python, Java, MatLab,…
- You have the communication skills to collaborate with other software engineers as well as product management and mechanical engineering teams.
- You have experience with unit testing, BDD, machine behavior, regulation algorithms, simulation, data processing, and software security.
- Scrum, agile and continuous integration are familiar concepts.
Are we a good fit?
- You are communicative.
- You are a team player: you are committed to teach, learn, and work across disciplinary boundaries.
- You have a passion for programming.
- You have great analytical skills.
- You have a "getting things done" mentality.