We are Qorvo - Low Power Wireless Division
Qorvo’s Low Power Wireless division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home data communications and the Internet of Things (IoT), is currently looking for a Design for Test Engineer. In this role, you will be a part of the Qorvo Low Power Wireless R&D team. You'll create and validate test production test specifications for our Low Power Wireless SoC products. Your experience in design for test methodologies of mixed mode system on chips will help boost the quality of the Low Power Wireless products.
- Coordinating with the analog design team to create calibration routines and screening tests for the analog circuits
- Working with the digital design team to create the ATPG scan vectors and optimize test coverage
- Interfacing with the production test team to ensure the correct implementation and deployment of the test specification you created
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position with a competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
- Strong theoretical background and experience in Design for Test Methodologies
- Familiarity with ATPG vector generation tools like Tetramax
- Familiarity with SW programming languages like C/C++ and scripting languages like Python
- Affinity with Analog circuit design is an asset
- Experience with production test implementation, and production testers (Teradyne uFlex, iFlex) is an asset, but not a must
- Strong passion for quality and understanding the importance of production test screening on the success of a product
- An open personality and ability to comfortably interfacing with multi-disciplinary teams and technology partners
Why choose for Qorvo?
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions.
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers.
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide.
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company.
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage.
- A highly visible internationally oriented position.
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
- The vacancy is open in our Belgian office. Our Belgian office is located in Zele, close to the E17 exit and can be reached traffic-jam free by car.