Are you result driven and customer oriented? Would you like to become part of a team where integrity is very important and knowledge sharing, analytical thinking and positive communication are key? Then Atlas Copco is the company you are looking for.
Your journey with us will be to build a sustainable and secure IT landscape that will support our digital transformation. As representative of the Atlas Copco Group’s Architecture and Security Councils you will actively represent our Power Technique business area.
Next to this you will provide guidance to the Power Technique divisions and entities to identify innovative technologies that create the highest business value and return on investment in IT. During projects, you work with IT project leaders, developers, business process experts and data owners to ensure that solutions are designed and implemented in a sustainable and secure way.
- Build a strong functional knowledge of the different IT systems used in business area Power Technique; understand how they are integrated, as well as the technology and infrastructure required to run them.
- Get a good understanding of the data stored in our enterprise applications and their business value, e.g. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Design an integrated architecture that supports the end-to-end business processes of business area Power Technique efficiently and effectively, and develop a roadmap to achieve this.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends in the market.
- Implement and enforce the Atlas Copco Group IT security policies and procedures.
- Validate and (dis)approve requests for security exceptions and changes.
- Perform IT audits, refer findings to respective business managers and follow up on progress.
- Review disaster recovery plans & test strategies.
- Increase IT security awareness amongst employees and external contractors/partners.
- Ensure that procedures for review of access controls are maintained.
- Perform information & cyber security risk assessments.
- Serve as an internal information security consultant, following the Group IT security strategy.
- Monitor changes in legislation that affect IT security and data privacy.
- Act as liaison to the Group's Chief IT Security Officer.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology; or similar through experience.
- Professional IT security certifications like CISA or CISSP are a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.