Corilus is looking for a purchaser hardware & software for Gembloux/Gent.
- As Purchaser, you are responsible for the development and follow-up of of the Corilus Hardware and 3rd party software licenses portfolio.
- You will be the link between Corilus and external vendors. Think about quality of service, service level agreements, delivery delays, pricing,… You are responsible for selecting the best vendor per product, price negotiations, contract management, terms and conditions and general vendor relations.
- In collaboration with the Corilus software Product managers you will identify the hardware and third party software needs and select the best partners.
- You will follow up the sales performance of all product lines within your responsibility and manage the sales forecasting, in collaboration with the different Business Unit managers.
- You manage the vendor portfolio according to general Corilus management guidelines. You will also manage the product portfolio (in our internal ERP tools) and will foresee documentation.
- You will take care of the Corilus webshop for supplies.
- You have minimum a Bachelor degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You speak fluently Dutch and French, and have a good knowledge of English
- As you will negotiate with our vendors, you have strong negotiation skills and are stress resilient.
- You are capable of managing your priorities, are well organized and have excellent analytical skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of the IT hardware and 3rd party software market
- We offer you a career track in a dynamic company.
- Next to an appealing salary package, we offer you an open working athmosphere in a growing company.
- You will be part of our Corilus Employee Collega, that consists of different soft skill and technical trainings.