- During your project(s) you take the lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation and handover to support.
- You have the capability to understand business needs, to question them and to translate them into specifications for effective IT solutions and build the plan to successfully deliver (with sign-offs).
- You actively monitor the project (budget, planning, scope) in the different phases and report on status to the Marketing Council, steering committees and CT-IS management.
- You aim for a qualitative integration in our existing IS/IT architecture.
- When needed you assist in data migration of existing applications.
- You are the single point of contact for CPQ related business initiatives pertaining to your project(s).
- You autonomously drive your project(s) yet equally understand when to escalate.
- You consider structured handover to the support team as an integral part of your project(s) e.g. architecture drawings, flowcharts, manuals, guidelines, FAQ, ...
- You actively challenge, help in safeguarding the overall application architecture landscape, and involve required parties in case of non-adherence to the CT-IS vision.
The candidate has experience in leading IS/IT projects of considerable size and complexity.
Experience (or knowledge) within the domain of business process management, more specifically in marketing and sales processes is an asset.
Familiarity in a number of key principles within the world of CPQ (Configure – Price – Quote) e.g. constraints and options management, price management, is considered as a plus.
The candidate has a bachelor degree in Computer Science, or similar through experience. University degree preferred.
Affinity and understanding of IT applications is essential.
An excellent knowledge (oral and written) of English is required.
Project management certifications are considered as an asset.
You are a customer focused, flexible, enthusiastic and professional team player.
You combine good communication skills with an analytical out-of-the-box mindset.
You work systematically and accurately.
You are result oriented and quality focused, both in terms of deliveries and processes.
You are able to quickly integrate into the existing team, and encourage knowledge sharing between colleagues and strive for good relations with internal and external parties.
You work in an international environment and you will be communicating with our customer centers and product companies. Travel can be required.
You report to the Customer Center Applications Team Leader within Compressor Technique Information Services.