Your new workplace
Compressor Technique Information Services (CT-IS) is responsible for information systems within the Compressor Technique business area of Atlas Copco. We implement digital platforms and digital solutions for our customers, our suppliers, but of course also to optimize and automate our internal processes within the company.
As we have a global scope for the complete business area, we aim for business process alignment to maximize synergies.
We are mainly based in Belgium, with teams in the US, India and China.
In the software tools team we are looking for a GUI developer to strengthen our team. In our team we develop software tools for measurement, analysis and simulation of complex machine installations and central controller systems. Our software is being used worldwide by our internal sales and service organization as well as by external partners. We will develop a new generation of these tools with new requirements including a strong focus on improved usability. For this, we need a GUI specialist.
- You will play a crucial role in the selection process of the best suitable technologies and frameworks to develop the GUI and data visualization of our next generation of applications.
- You will take the lead in translating complex highlevel requirements into interaction flows and transform them into modern, intuitive, and functional GUIs.
- You will design and implement GUIs, graphs, reports etc where beauty is not only on the outside: you write clean, testable code.
Skills and experience
- Preferably, you have a degree in graphics design and/or usability engineering.
- Experience in GUI development for engineering software is a plus.
- You have demonstrable GUI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- You have the ability to conceptualize fresh, creative ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- You have the communication skills to collaborate with both product management and engineering.
Are we a good fit?
- You are a creative and innovative person.
- You have attention to detail and you care about design.
- You are communicative.
- You are a team player: you are committed to teach, learn, and work across disciplinary boundaries.