As a member of the Systems and Software team, you are part of Qorvo’s Wireless Connectivity business unit. You contribute to the success of our IoT products, by providing state of the art, low power, voice and audio capabilities to our IoT products.
- Discussing with internal and external customers to get a clear view on the audio and voice related requirements
- Checking feasibility and providing architecture specifications to implement these new audio and voice features
- Identifying what components can be sourced and what need to be developed in-house
- Monitoring and benchmarking commercially available DSP cores, as well as audio and voice-related algorithms, both on performance and power metrics
- Working together with digital engineers and software engineers to turn the architecture into working systems
- You have a strong background and in +10 years of experience in embedded audio
- You have a good understanding of the market of audio and voice IP (e.g. DSP cores offered for integration in silicon and the SW ecosystem around them, analog/digital microphone specifications), with experience in select IP providers based on predefined criteria (e.g. power consumption).
- You can inspire a team of engineers to design state of the art voice and audio solutions.
- You have solid, hands-on experience in embedded C/C++ programming and Python scripting
- An excellent knowledge on voice, audio and signal processing, especially Beamforming, Noise Suppression, Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Voice Activity Detection.
- You have a basic understanding on major wireless standards, and especially understand the streaming aspects
- Experience with ARM Cortex M platforms is a plus
- Education Level: Master in Science/Engineering
Make a difference at Qorvo
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.