- The Qorvo Low Power Systems (LPS) Applications Team enables customers to build end products using LPS silicon, directly contributing to the continued success and growth of the business.
In this role you will
- Develop a thorough understanding of Qorvo LPS products, spanning RF, Hardware, Software and System.
- Create high quality customer product documentation, in close collaboration with Applications and Development Engineering (Product Datasheets, Application Notes, Reference Design Documentation)
- Create training material and maintain the training material database, supporting the global field engineering and sales organizations.
- Revision control and release management of LPS customer material posted to the customer portal.
- Your efforts are highly visible, accelerating time-to-market for our customers and helping build the IoT products of the future.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant experience of 5 years or more, working in a Documentation Engineering role or a related discipline.
- Relevant semiconductor industry experience, working with relevant wireless technologies (Bluetooth LE, IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Thread, 6LowPan, etc.).
- Experience with working in a customer oriented environment.
- Problem solver, exhibits a natural tendency to anticipate on customer needs
Make a difference at Qorvo
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defence and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.